Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sand Size Pieces of my Emotions: One Word at a Time

The story behind this piece:
I referred to a single page of writing that I wrote recently, and decided to pick out words that stood out to me to hopefully gain a better understanding of why I was using them to express my reason and emotions. I put all of the words in a vertical list, and decided to expand…. The following is my product.





IRONY of figurative and literal nature

present

CHAOS in my mind; thoughts twirling in circular motion

Leading me to

CONFUSION about my inconsistent, yet repetitious patterns in my decisions

allowing

HEALING within my sutured and wounded heart

Facing my own

WEAKNESS a cruel and daunting task

Questioning my

LOVE in which I choose to give each and everyday

So that I can feel

ALIVE; not just monotonously taking in breaths

I want to

FEEL my inhales and exhales as they represent the beauty in my being

Even when I am

TATTERED; I accept that the edges of my heart and mind are a little frayed

Then I

COLLIDE with the depths of my soul, and suddenly I feel whole.

Looking forward to my

FUTURE: promising, brilliant and unknown…

1 comment: